The IADS Server supports a wide range of data source interfaces and can serve hundreds of concurrent client connections.
- Complete end to end data acquisition and display system
- Tuned for high-end performance
- Scalable to any test program
- Central control system interface
- Connects to widely available telemetry systems
- Designed for real-time environments
- Immediate walk-away data, the full data set
- Full status logging
- Can run in multiple test environments
IADS Data Processing, Delivery and Archiving Software
We offer basic, intermediate, and advanced training sessions.
The IADS Server is the data processing, delivery, and archiving portion of the IADS software suite. It supports a wide range of data source interfaces and can serve hundreds of concurrent client connections. It can process hundreds of thousands of parameters with comprehensive data storage capabilities and real-time data recall for client scroll back. The IADS server software is flexible and supports both single system test programs and complex test programs with a large number of parameters and client displays.
The data sources supported include
- Curtiss-Wright data acquisition systems
- Curtiss-Wright PCIe, PCMCIA, and USB Decoms
- Chapter 10 and Chapter 10 UDP
- IADS Standard Data Source Interface
- Lumistar Decoms
- L-3 Instrumentation Systems, MFT1000, MFT800 PCIe Decom and System 550 (Vista and System 6/7/8) Telemetry Processors
- Smartronix Next and Omega 3000 Telemetry Processor
- NetAcquire Telemetry Processor
- Acroamatics Telemetry Processor