- Featured Products
- Request a Quote
- Product Support
The Parvus DuraMAR 6300 is a rugged commercial off the shelf (COTS) secure mobile network router integrating Cisco’s ESR-6300 embedded services router (ESR) card and Cisco IOS-XE software in an ultra-rugged chassis optimized for harsh military and civil vehicle/aircraft installations. Packaged in a miniature IP67-rated fanless enclosure with MIL-performance circular connectors, this ultra-small form factor (USFF) IP router provides six (6) Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports, including 2x routed (WAN) and 4x switched (LAN) interfaces.
Delivering up to 1 Gigabit/sec network throughput per port, the 6300 provides up to 10x the routing/switching bandwidth and up to 20x faster encrypted bandwidth than legacy ESR-5915-based routers.
Supporting CNSA Next-Gen Encryption algorithms, VPN, firewall, secure boot, and other advanced security technologies, the DuraMAR 6300 is an ideal solution for size, weight and power (SWaP)-sensitive military and aerospace IP networking applications deploying secure network backbones at the tactical network edge (including airborne, ground, manned or unmanned vehicle, and sensor applications). Pre-qualified to the widest range of MIL-STD environmental and EMI tests for a COTS product, the DuraMAR 6300 supports full water immersion, wide temperature operation over -40 to +71C (-40 to +160F) without fans, 40Gs operational shock, 75Gs crash hazard shock, random vibration for fighter jets, attack helicopters and armored tanks, operation at altitudes of 50,000 ft (15,240 meters), and many other demanding environmental and EMC compliance tests. The unit features a military-grade power supply compatible with aircraft and ground vehicle voltage transients, including MILSTD-704 power hold-up capacitance for aircraft power transfers.
This robust networking solution leveraging Cisco’s IOS-XE software and the latest in performance, cybersecurity, quality of service (QoS), and manageability that enterprise and government customers expect from Cisco technologies. The familiar Cisco IOS-XE software minimizes IT staff training requirements and provides extensive support for IPv4/IPv6 routing protocols, IP multicasting, radio aware routing (RAR), remote VoIP, Firewall, VPN, mobile ad hoc networking (MANET), and Mobile IP routing for connectivity in comms on the move (COTM) apps.
- Ultra-rugged Cisco ESR-6300-based secure network router/switch
- 6 x GbE ports (2 x WAN, 4 x LAN)
- Cisco IOS-XE Network Essentials or Network Advantage software
- SWaP optimized:
- Small size: ~55 in³ in volume
- Lightweight: ~ 2 lb (0.91 kg)
- Low-power: < 25 watts (est)
- Waterproof IP67 chassis with circular MIL-performance connectors
- MIL-1275/704/DO-160 power supply for aicraft and ground vehicles
- MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F and DO-160 qualifications
- Supports Layer 3 CNSA / IPSEC encryption, VPN, Firewall, NAT, QoS, MANET, RAR
- Civil/military network routing and
- Fixed/rotary wing (un)manned aircraft
- Tactical ground vehicles
- Outdoor/underground platforms