VPX6-688 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- 24 ports of IEEE 802.3 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- Option for 4 ports of 10 Gigabit Ethernet (XAUI)
- Fully-managed, multi-layer switching with CLI, SNMP and web-based interfaces
- Extensive networking feature set for segmentation, filtering, QoS and traffic management
- Optional optical interfaces
- Supports services XMC for routing, security or network services
- Available in standard air-cooled and conduction-cooled rugged form factors
- Replacement for VPX6-684 Gigabit Ethernet switches
- Standards-based connectivity for VPX embedded computing systems
- Robust and secure Ethernet for in-vehicle networks
The VME-690 from Curtiss-Wright is a fully-featured Gigabit Ethernet Switch designed to provide a complete networking solution for VME systems. Suitable for a wide range of embedded computing...
This product is not recommended for new designs. Please see the VPX6-1959 for a suitable substitute. The VPX6-1958 rugged, high performance 6U OpenVPX Single Board Computer (SBC) combines...
Our VPX6-197 is an OpenVPX-compliant 6U SBC that combines the performance and the advanced I/O capabilities of the NXP’s quad-core AltiVec-enabled T2080 processor. Designed for space-constrained...
The Curtiss-Wright VPX6-688 Gigabit Ethernet switch was designed to provide a complete networking solution for VPX systems. Suitable for a wide range of embedded computing and vehicle network applications, the VPX6-688 provides 24 ports of IEEE 802.3 compliant 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet to the backplane. Optional optical interfaces provide four 1000BASE-SX Gigabit links.
Ensuring that mission-critical data is given priority as platform networks become more congested calls for switches with the latest networking features. Today’s switches must manage quality of service, ensure efficient multicast stream distribution and enforce policies for filtering and limiting data rates. The VPX6-688 incorporates robust, multi-layer switching services based on proven enterprise-class networking software, with regular updates to help systems keep pace as requirements evolve.
Connecting embedded systems to intra-platform and wide-area networks also introduces a range of cybersecurity threats. Protecting against the ever-evolving array of vulnerabilities requires products designed for network security, with regular maintenance to address new threats. With the VPX6-688, Curtiss-Wright is delivering a networking solution that delivers the latest switching and routing features, and is also designed to address current and future cybersecurity challenges.
To support lifecycle extensions and upgrades, the VPX6-688 is a pin-compatible replacement for the earlier VPX6-684 switch products and support by lifecycle management services from Curtiss-Wright.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.