VPX6-6902 6U OpenVPX Serial RapidIO and Ethernet Switch
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- 6U OpenVPX Centralized Serial RapidIO (SRIO) and Ethernet Switch
- Combined Management, Control and Data plane switch
- Enables easy implementation of scalable high-performance centralized DSP clusters for small, medium and large systems
- Available with SRIO switch fabric alone, or combined SRIO and Ethernet switches in a single slot.
- 19/20/24x SRIO 4-lane (x4) ports to the VPX backplane + 4x ports to the front (AC only)
- Each SRIO port is capable of operating at Gen-1 speeds of 1.25, 2.5 and 3.125 Gbaud or Gen-2 speeds of 5 and 6.25 GBaud
- 16/20x SerDes GbE and 2x 1000Base-T to the back + 2x 10GbE and 1x 1000Base-T to front
- On-board management processor for GbE fabric
- Supports star and dual-star topologies
- Pre-configured for 3rd party SRIO diagnostic Probe to manipulate low level register base
- 6U VPX form factor, supporting SLT6-SWH-24F, 16U20F, and 20U19F OpenVPX Profiles
This product is not recommended for new designs. Please see the CHAMP-XD2 for a suitable substitute. The CHAMP-AV8 6U OpenVPX digital signal processor (DSP) combines the floating-point...
“This product has reached end of life. For a similar NXP Power Architecture-based 6U module, we recommend looking at the VPX6-197. Or, browse our full selection of processor cards.” The...
This product is not recommended for new designs. Please see the VPX6-1959 for a suitable substitute. The VPX6-1958 rugged, high performance 6U OpenVPX Single Board Computer (SBC) combines...
The VPX6-6802 is a combined Data Plane and Control Plane high-performance switch for small, mid-size and large 6U VPX systems. As part of the Curtiss-Wright Fabric40™ family of high-speed VPX...
Curtiss-Wright's VPX6-684 FireBlade provides Systems Integrators with a fast, secure and unified approach to interconnect subsystems, chassis, cards, and compute nodes within any given platform...
The VPX6-6900 is a 6U dataplane switch that supports 24x Serial RapidIO (SRIO) (x4) ports to the VPX backplane enabling systems integrators to architect small to large high-performance systems...
The VPX6-6902 is a combined management, control and dataplane switch for small, mid-size and large 6U VPX systems. Supporting a centralized switch architecture in both star and dual-star topologies, the VPX6-6902 is available with Serial RapidIO (SRIO) switching alone, or with both SRIO dataplane and Ethernet mangement/control plane switching all in a single VPX slot. The VPX6-6902 SRIO switch fabric supports both Gen 1 (1.25, 2.5, 3.125 GBaud) and Gen 2 SRIO (2.5, 5, 6.25 GBaud) data rates. Each of its 28x SRIO ports operates in x4 lane mode, offering up to 20 Gbps throughput per port.
The VPX6-6902 sRIO and Ethernet Switch allows systems integrators to architect small to large high-performance systems following the guidelines provided in the VITA-65 (OpenVPX) systems specification. It can be used in multiple backplane profiles, with up to 24 4-lane Fat Pipes (FP) for SRIO and up to 20 Ultra-Thin Pipes (UTP) for SerDes Gigabit Ethernet on the backplane. Additional SRIO and Ethernet ports are available on the front panel for air-cooled modules.
The VPX6-6902 VPX sRIO and Ethernet Switch complements a wide range of Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions VPX modules, including DSP, FPGA, and CPU single board computers, allowing systems integrators to implement extremely high-performance data, control and management plane systems.
While the VPX6-6902 VPX sRIO and Ethernet Switch contains an Ethernet management processor, it is possible to fully exploit the board's full switching capabilities without running any software on the VPX6-6902 itself. RapidIO fabrics can be initialized and configured by any attached processing end-point. Air-cooled and conduction-cooled versions available.
Learn more about the VPX6-6902 by watching the product tour.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.