TTC AIM-2004, 2005R & 2006 IRIG 106 Chapter 10 Multiplexer/Recorder
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Airborne data multiplexer and recorder that accepts a variety of cards hosting high and low speed communications interfaces
- Several chassis sizes are available:
- AIM-2004: 4 I/O module capacity
- AIM-2005R: 5 I/O module capacity with a solid state recorder cartridge
- AIM-2006: 6 I/O module capacity
- Compatible with the following I/O cards:
- 2-channel 1.0625 Gbps optical Fibre Channel receiver card
- 4-channel 400 Mbps IEEE 1394b FireWire card
- 4 or 8 channel 20 Mbps PCM card
- 4 or 8 channel MIL-STD-1553 card --
- 2-channel 1.0625 Gbps electrical Fibre Channel card
- 4-channel audio/video MPEG-2 card
- 2-channel 100/1000BASE-T Ethernet card
- 18-bit general-purpose I/O card
- 2-channel 400 Mbps optical FOTR receiver card
- 2-channel 10/100 Optical Ethernet and one 1000BASE-T Ethernet card
- Built-in solid state recorder (AIM-2005R only)
- 16 to 128 GB data storage
- Sustained record rate up to 50 MBps (media-dependent)
- Compatible with off-the-shelf media including FC/1394/Ethernet drives FC JBOD and FC RAID
- Accepts IRIG B AC or DC time
- Includes a CAIS bus interface
- Single-point programming through CAIS or RS-232/422
- Operates as a CAIS DAU remote unit
- Provides recorder and unit status to the CAIS
- The AIM family of products support selected data from interface cards for flight safety data transmission to the CAIS bus controller.
- Flight test instrumentation system
- Vehicle development
The TTC ADSR-4003-1 is an instrumentation recorder with a built-in file server capability. It has two 1000BASE-T Ethernet ports and can accept up to three removable solid-state memory cartridges....
The TTC MSSR Chapter 10 multiplexer with solid state recorder is used in demanding applications such as airborne instrumentation recording. Two versions are available; the MSSR-110C, a stackable...
The AIM-2004/2005R/2006 units support external recorders and are designed to accept up to four, five or six data acquisition cards that provide various interfaces.
Each unit includes an overhead (OVH-3X0) processor card, a Time/CAIS Bus Mezzanine (RCI-305) card, and the AIM-2005R has optional removable solid-state memory. Input data is multiplexed into a single high-speed data transport to the external or internal media.
The AIM units accept IRIG B AC or DC time to support IRIG Chapter 4 for selected data through the CAIS bus. IRIG Chapter 10 is supported for recorded data timestamping.
These AIM units can also operate as CAIS remote data acquisition units. This capability allows specific data from incoming data sources (including PCM, 1553, IEEE 1394b and Fibre Channel) to be captured and also allows card, unit and recorder status to be communicated to a CAIS controller for flight safety data transmission.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.