TTC nREC-4000S Airborne Network Flight Recorder
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Intelligent, network-based IP flight recorder
- High-speed data recording:
- Up to 200 MBps data recording rate
- Two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces for data
- Integrates one media storage cartridge
- Capacities up to 256 GB of solid-state memory
- Commercial temperature range cartridges available for 128 GB
- Secure erase cartridges available for 128 GB
- Processor-based recorder
- Reporting of recorder statistics, including performance and storage remaining
- Real-time health monitoring
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Supports IEEE 1588 time protocol
- IRIG AC/DC time input
- IRIG DC time output
- 1PPS output
- 100/1000BASE-T Ethernet download port
- Serial RS-232/422 console port
- General-purpose input/output
- Ruggedized for airborne applications
- 22 to 36VDC power supply to support operation from standard aircraft power and supports power hold up, up to 50 milliseconds
- Compatible with TTC’s network-based acquisition systems
- Airborne networked recording
- High speed airborne recording
The TTC nREC-6000 airborne networked recorder communicates with a network of high-speed data acquisition and multiplexing units using one or two copper Gigabit Ethernet links. It offers hardware...
Learn more about the QrNexus range, which is comprised of ADSR products, in the QrNexus brochure. The TTC ADSR-4003-1 is an instrumentation recorder with a built-in file server capability. It...
The AIM-2004/2005R/2006 units support external recorders and are designed to accept up to four, five or six data acquisition cards that provide various interfaces. Each unit includes an overhead...
The TTC MSSR Chapter 10 multiplexer with solid state recorder is used in demanding applications such as airborne instrumentation recording. Two versions are available; the MSSR-110C, a stackable...
The TTC nREC-4000S-2 is an intelligent IP flight recorder. The unit records data from network-based data acquisition and multiplexing devices and, with built-in intelligence, supports extensive recorder statistics and provides continuous health monitoring.
The nREC-4000S-2 accepts solid-state memory cartridges that use Serial ATA (SATA)-based media with drive capacities of 128 GB or 256 GB. Recorded data is recovered by downloading it over a Gigabit Ethernet interface or by removing a media cartridge and placing it in a data transfer unit (DTU-4500S-2) connected to a PC. Files are dragged and dropped from the DTU to the PC.
The nREC-4000S-2 unit is plug-and-play, requires minimal configuration and supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). The nREC-4000S-2 recorder can be configured, monitored and controlled either by a console attached to the RS-232/422 port or over the network using TTCWare configuration and TTCNMS monitoring software.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.