TTC nREC-6000S Airborne Network Flight Recorder
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Intelligent, network-based IP flight recorder
- High throughput, high-capacity recorder that complements TTC network-based data acquisition systems
- High-speed data recording:
- Up to 200 MBps data recording rate, depending on quantity and type of media
- 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet) interfaces
- Integrates one to eight drives:
- Single-cartridge unit supports writing to one or more drives concurrently
- Capacity up to 1 terabyte per cartridge
- Solid-state storage media
- Processor-based recorder features:
- Statistical recorder function reporting, including performance and available storage
- Real-time health monitoring
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- SCSI-compatible media addressing
- IEEE 1588 IRIG-B time support
- Ruggedized for airborne applications
- 28VDC power supply supports standard aircraft power
- Airborne networked recording
- High-speed airborne recording
- Radar recording
The TTC nREC-4000S-2 is an intelligent IP flight recorder. The unit records data from network-based data acquisition and multiplexing devices and, with built-in intelligence, supports extensive...
The AIM-2004/2005R/2006 units support external recorders and are designed to accept up to four, five or six data acquisition cards that provide various interfaces. Each unit includes an overhead...
The TTC ADSR-4003-1 is an instrumentation recorder with a built-in file server capability. It has two 1000BASE-T Ethernet ports and can accept up to three removable solid-state memory cartridges....
The TTC MSSR Chapter 10 multiplexer with solid state recorder is used in demanding applications such as airborne instrumentation recording. Two versions are available; the MSSR-110C, a stackable...
The TTC nREC-6000 airborne networked recorder communicates with a network of high-speed data acquisition and multiplexing units using one or two copper Gigabit Ethernet links. It offers hardware support for IEEE 1588 time distribution from the network and IRIG-B time.
An additional Fast Ethernet port can be used for dynamic management through the network for diagnostics or data download. A serial port provides console connection.
The recorder houses one cartridge with a record rate of up to 200 MBps. Its built-in intelligence provides recorder statistics and continuous health monitoring. Standard SCSI protocol provides communication with the storage media.
The nREC-6000 allows for several options for mounting the unit. It may be mounted on a 1 ATR mounting tray in either a horizontal or vertical orientation. The nREC-6000-2 can be special-ordered from the factory with a base flange for direct mounting.
The nREC-6000 supports RAID level 0.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.