The OVH-380-2 is the enhanced overhead board for the AIM/ HS-AVDAU-200XE.
- Main processing board for the AIM and HS-AVDAU product families
- Contains 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM and 512 MB flash memory
- Controls the AIM or HS-AVDAU backplane bus
- One serial port used for system programming and console access and one serial port for external communication with other units
- Four general-purpose LVTTL inputs and four general-purpose opto-coupled outputs
- One 10GBASE-SR, one 100/1000BASE-T and one 100BASE-T Ethernet port
- Accepts an RCI-385-1 mezzanine card for time code functions and CAIS and IRIG-B interfaces
- Distributed systems
- CAIS applications
- Radar data recording
TTC OVH-380-2 High-Speed Multiplexer Overhead Board
The OVH-380-2 is the enhanced overhead board for the AIM/ HS-AVDAU-200XE. It stores and executes the operating system, application software and drivers, and terminates the IP stack for Ethernet support. It also receives and formats inbound (acquired) data.
When the OVH-380-2 is used in the AIM, it can transmit data to a recorder through one 100BASE-T, one 100/1000BASE-T and one 10GBASE-SR port. The OVH-380-2 is partnered with an RCI-385-1 CAIS and IRIG interface board using an expansion connector.