RVG-FC1 Video Format Converter
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- White Paper: Cutting-Edge Video Solutions Are Essential for Enhanced Situational Awareness
- White Paper: The Challenges of Cost Effective Video Management System Integration
- White Paper: The Hidden Costs of Video System Integration
- White Paper: Reducing Integration Headaches with Ground Vehicle Optimized Displays
- Dual (independent) channel format converter
- 2 x I/O (SDI, DVI, VGA, PAL, NTSC, RGsB)
- 3G, HD and SD-SDI compatible
- Supports scaling and rate conversion
- Operating temp. -40 to +70C
- SWaP optimized
- DO-160 qualified
- 28 VDC input
- Manned and unmanned vehicles
- Ground vehicle and airborne platforms
- Aerospace and defense digital video systems
As the modern battlefield experiences an increase in technologically advanced warfighting systems, the need for state of the art intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities is...
The RVG-SA1 is a rugged, size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) optimized analog video switch designed for use in the harsh environmental conditions that are encountered in aerospace and defense...
The RVG-SD1 is a rugged, size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) optimized 3G-SDI video switch designed for use in the harsh environmental conditions occurring in aerospace and defense applications....
The VRDV7000 is a small form factor, lightweight, ruggedized digital video recorder that includes support for both digital (HDSDI) and analog (RGB, S-Video and composite) video. The VRDV7000...
Video management integration is often complex and burdened with problems that arise from integrating legacy equipment with the latest video sources. The Curtiss-Wright Rugged Video Gateway Format Converter (RVG-FC1) provides a flexible building block capable of converting between a range of video formats and resolutions (15 different formats and resolutions are supported). The RVG-FC1 is also small, lightweight and interoperable with the Curtiss-Wright RVG range enabling complex, scalable, solutions to be built quickly and easily.
Furthermore, the entire family of RVG products are qualified to the DO-160G standard making them the only products of their class in the market that are ruggedized for the harsh environmental conditions present in aerospace and defense applications. Highly flexible, the RVG-FC1 supports two independent channels of video conversion. Accepting a wide range of analog and digital video input formats, the RVG-FC1 scales and rate converts the input signals to a similarly wide range of video output formats.
The RVG-FC1 can be configured on the fly via its external RS-422 and CAN control interfaces, or can be configured statically to support a specific mission-fit. The RVG-FC1 extends Curtiss-Wrights video management and distribution product line which encompasses switching, recording and displays.
2018 MAE Innovators Gold Award Winner - read more
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.