RVG-SA1 Analog Video Switch
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- White Paper: Cutting-Edge Video Solutions Are Essential for Enhanced Situational Awareness
- White Paper: Reducing Integration Headaches with Ground Vehicle Optimized Displays
- White Paper: The Hidden Costs of Video System Integration
- White Paper: Reducing Complex Integration Efforts with SWAP-C Optimized Video Switching
- White Paper: High Definition Video Management Systems for Airborne Applications
- Non-blocking, analog video cross point switch, 12 x 12
- Up to 4 x RGBHV external video ports
- 4 x EDID ports to support computer inputs
- Max resolution 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz, 1600 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +70C
- SWaP-C optimized
- DO-160 qualified
- Manned and unmanned vehicles
- Ground vehicle and airborne platforms
- Space constrained platforms
- Aerospace and defense digital video systems
The RVG-SD1 is a rugged, size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) optimized 3G-SDI video switch designed for use in the harsh environmental conditions occurring in aerospace and defense applications....
As the modern battlefield experiences an increase in technologically advanced warfighting systems, the need for state of the art intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities is...
The VRDV7000 is a small form factor, lightweight, ruggedized digital video recorder that includes support for both digital (HDSDI) and analog (RGB, S-Video and composite) video. The VRDV7000...
The VDSU-1420 high-definition video distribution unit easily integrates into the Curtiss-Wright video management system solutions product line. With the use of HD-SDI signals from airborne EO...
The RVG-SA1 is a rugged, size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) optimized analog video switch designed for use in the harsh environmental conditions that are encountered in aerospace and defense applications. Part of the Rugged Video Gateway (RVG) family, the RVG-SA1 can be incorporated into space-constrained manned and unmanned vehicles of all types.
Highly flexible, the RVG-SA1 implements analog crossbar functionality such that any of the 12 analog video inputs can be routed to any of the 12 outputs. The RVG-SA1 implements a digital crossbar to allow routing of 8 digital inputs to any of 8 digital outputs to support HSYNC and VSYNC connectivity of four PC-style analog video channels. In addition the RVG-SA1 supports four separate EDID interfaces, providing the ability to emulate displays.
The RVG-SA1 can be configured on the fly via its external RS-422 and CAN control interfaces or can be configured statically to support a specific mission.
2018 MAE Innovators Gold Award Winner - read more
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.