VDA/SYS-C314 Video Distribution Amplifier
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- White Paper: Ground Vehicle Video Management System Integration
- White Paper: The Challenges of Cost Effective Video Management System Integration
- Video Management Systems for Light Utility Helicopters Applications datasheet
- Video Management Systems for Law Enforcement Applications
- System Solutions Brochure
- Low power consumption
- Small size
- Low mass
- Robust design
- Customizable options, for example, connectors, finish and impedance
- Support for a wide range of video types
- Ground vehicles
The VDSU-1407 comprehensive video conversion and distribution units was designed to simplify the routing of multiple video and VGA signals on surveillance aircraft. Typically, the video...
The VDSU-1420 high-definition video distribution unit easily integrates into the Curtiss-Wright video management system solutions product line. With the use of HD-SDI signals from airborne EO...
A growing challenge for system integrators is getting the most effective use out of the proliferating number of deployed cameras and displays without adding weight and taking up space, in an...
The VDA is a line replaceable unit (LRU) that replicates RGB Analog video so that one video source can be routed to two destinations – for example, sending the output from a computer to two console displays or sending a copy of a display to a recorder.
Small and rugged, the VDA has been qualified for airborne applications and is available off-the-shelf or as part of a custom solution.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.