Simplifying Sensor Data Processing With Advanced GPGPU Technology and COTS Building Blocks
Centralize to Simplify and Save
The multiple sensors on today’s defense and aerospace platforms produce a veritable tsunami of data that must be processed quickly and efficiently to ensure mission success. Typically, these sensors are purpose-built with proprietary or inflexible hardware and protocol interfaces that require specific processors to meet data processing requirements. As a result, system integrators must apply significant resources to achieve performance and functional compliance. This slows development and system integration and often delays time to market.
Fortunately, existing and emerging standards are making it easier to leverage innovative, multi-vendor, open-architecture building blocks for rugged embedded solutions that deliver the required balance between Size, Weight, Power, and Cost (SWaP-C) for defense applications. With standards-based, pre-integrated, and prevalidated Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) building blocks, integrators can reduce program risk, expedite development-to-deployment, and create quality, affordable High-Performance Embedded Computing (HPEC) systems (Figure 1).
Figure 1: Open Standard, Open Architecture HPEC System
Download the white paper to learn more.
- Open Standards progress to enable multi-vendor sensor processing integration
- GPGPU product reseller agreement with WOLF Advanced Technology
- Dolphin Interconnect Solutions Fabric Communication Library
- Pre-integrated, pre-verified GPGPU accelerator and Curtiss-Wright CHAMP Xeon D processor modules
- Expanding the All-to-All Architecture Ecosystem