Before submitting an RMA request, have you contacted our Technical Support Group? Some issues can potentially be resolved without sending the material back to Curtiss-Wright.
Please ensure that your failure report provides sufficient information so that our technicians will understand the error. If you are uncertain if the failure report is sufficient, or if there is a concern that the observed failure may not be caught by our standard factory test for the card or system, we strongly suggest you discuss the issue with our Technical Support Group first. This will avoid a product potentially being returned back to you as 'no fault found.'
Contact the support team:
Repair and Warranty Service
Please request a Return Material Authorization number prior to returning material to Curtiss-Wright by sending us a completed RMA form, which you can download below. Please e-mail the completed RMA form to email@example.com.
RMA Form Instructions
1. Requesting an RMA
You must obtain an RMA number before returning material to Curtiss-Wright. This is done by completing the RMA form (Excel format). Product sent to any of our facilities without an RMA number will be rejected and returned to the sender.
|Before submitting an RMA form you need:|
Curtiss-Wright will notify you of your RMA # by e-mail within 48 hours. Please note that RMA #'s are only valid for 60 days from the issue date.
2. Packaging Your Material
After receiving your RMA number, use the following steps to prepare your package for shipment:
- If available, return the product in the original CW packaging. If no longer available, use a box large enough to allow for adequate cushioning material on all sides of the equipment.
- To properly cushion the contents of your package, wrap each item separately. Use proper electrostatic discharge (ESD) precautions.
- Adhere to IPC-1601 "Printed Board Handling and Storage Guidelines” or equivalent standard.
- Include in your shipment a description of the problem and a point of contact at your company should Curtiss-Wright like to get more information about the failure.
- Do not include any accessory pieces such as mounting brackets, power cords or software.
- Ensure products for different RMA numbers are not packed in the same shipping package.
- Ensure a copy of your purchase order is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Labeling Your Package
When shipping a package:
- RMA number MUST be clearly visible on the outside of the package(s) and packing slip(s) for efficient customs clearance.
- Assets received without an RMA number will be immediately returned at the originating shipper’s expense.
- Please ship your asset(s) to the address mentioned on the returned communication from our RWS department.
Contact: Repairs & Warranty Services (RWS) Department
Phone: (801) 433-6322 (During regular office hours - 8AM-5PM Mountain Time)