Advance any program or platform with technology innovations that address the most urgent and demanding warfighter requirements in the air, on the ground, and at sea.
Our technology innovations are designed and packaged to:
- Meet rugged environmental and usage requirements
- Ensure safe operation
- Eliminate vulnerabilities to adversarial access or attack
- Provide reliable, error-free operation throughout its useful life
- Be readily available over an extended lifespan
Depend on Ruggedization Innovations
Give warfighters technology solutions they can depend on to deliver peak performance while exposed to extreme temperatures and thermal cycling, shock, vibration, and environmental hazards.
Our ruggedization innovations result in solutions that are designed and packaged to meet the most challenging environmental and mission requirements. For example, we
- Go beyond traditional metrics for measuring the long-term reliability of electronics by understanding and applying the physics of failure (PoF).
- Study, test, and apply best practices for the design and production of lead-free assemblies.
Take Safety and Security to the Highest Levels
Rely on technology innovations that are trusted and proven to ensure safe operation and protect against vulnerabilities, such as unauthorized access and attack.
- Hardware cards and artifacts that meet DO-254 and DO-178 certification requirements
- A library of rugged chassis that are prequalified to commercial DO-160G and military aerospace MIL-DTD-416F and 810G standards
To assure the security of systems and critical information, we take Trusted Computing methodologies and techniques well beyond traditional definitions to include supply chain and manufacturing integrity and total life cycle management.
Extend Program Lifespan
Deploy solutions that are designed and packaged for highly reliable operation over the long term.
We incorporate technology innovations that prevent failures and ensure longevity in the field. Our initiatives include:
- Use of lead-free electronics, ruggedized components and enclosures, and redundant computers
- Radiation-tolerant commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware
- Modular and open architectures that comply with key standards, including:
- FIPS 140-2
- Compact PCI
- Line replaceable modules (LRMs) that comply with two-level maintenance (TLM) requirements
- Technology roadmaps that ensure the ability to supply and repair solutions for years to come
A number of our technology innovations have been honored with Military Aerospace Electronics (MAE) Innovators awards, including:
- OpenHPEC Accelerator Suite of software development tools
- DuraCOR 312 rugged miniature mission computer
- DTS1 data transport system
- VPX3-687 3U OpenVPX™ 10 GbE switch
- Fortress flight data recorder
With our proven commitment to continuous innovation and long-term reliability, our customers know they can trust our solutions to meet their most challenging requirements for many years to come.