Gone are the days of isolated, single-function embedded appliances. Today’s systems are connected to local and wide area networks that enable distributed processing and share time-sensitive data. To meet the needs of modern missions, these networks must provide reliable high-performance connectivity, with integrated security that keeps classified data safe.
Curtiss-Wright’s networking modules enable embedded fabrics, in-vehicle networks, and secure connections to wide-area networks with an extensive selection of rugged switching and routing modules, offering a wide variety of physical interfaces and extensive networking features. Our advanced signal integrity technology and real-time networking capabilities address the challenges of high-performance interconnect in the harshest environments, and our product interoperability helps you avoid system integration headaches. With Curtiss-Wright’s range of networking modules, you get the high-performance and secure networking solutions your system needs, from the vendor you trust for the most demanding embedded environments.
We offer rugged switches and routers in 3U, 6U, and mezzanine form factors meeting open industry standards such as OpenVPX, VME, VPX, PC104, VXS, and XMC.
|3U VPX||6U VPX||VME||VXS|
Our Networking Advantages
Our complete line of COTS Switching and Routing modules is engineered for rugged SWaP-constrained platforms:
- Complete COTS Solutions: we provide the full range of modules to enable low-risk, rapid development of connected embedded systems.
- Interoperability: we eliminate integration headaches by validating product combinations.
- High speed signal integrity – extensive modeling and advanced design techniques deliver proven performance across the range of environmental conditions
- Integrated network security – multiple layers of security are designed-in to prevent unauthorized access, protect sensitive data, and enforce network policies
- Cisco technology – we integrate Cisco IOS® on our rugged modules to provide enterprise-class routing and security features for modular embedded systems
- Pin-compatibility: we invest to enable technology insertion from generation to generation to offer you the latest technology with minimal risk
- Modified COTS: we modify COTS products to meet the unique needs of your program, saving you time and money while reducing your program risk
- Safety certifiable: we offer products designed to DO-254 and DO-178 standards to support certification for critical airborne applications