DO-254 Certification & DO-178B Certification
DO-254 certification & DO-178B certification can be a costly and time consuming undertaking especially if it's new to your organization. Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions has extensive experience and decades of proven success in providing safety critical hardware and software to RTCA DO-254 and DO-178 levels A, B, C and D. Our range of solutions covers process-intensive civil and military embedded systems, highly configurable mission computers, data acquisition systems, data concentrators, air data computers and crash protected recorders. We have the expertise to help you save time getting your systems certified.
These certifiable COTS products can be modified to meet your unique hardware and software requirements and Curtiss-Wright can provide the appropriate planning and design documents to support your certification effort.
DO-254 & DO-178 Certification For COTS Modules
An alternative to more costly custom designs, Curtiss-Wright’s Safety Certifiable COTS Graphics, I/O and Single Board Computer modules provide the reduced cost and development risk benefits of COTS electronics to designers of DO-254 and DO-178B certification systems. The comprehensive family of select DO-254 DAL C and DO-178B DAL B certifiable products feature the design artifact packages required to support successful certification of the customer’s system. Use of Safety Certifiable COTS Modules will speed and significantly reduce the cost of developing critical aviation applications on manned and unmanned platforms.
Advantages of DO-254 AND DO-178B Certification
- Leverage our standard product portfolio and the development experience we have gained over multiple programs and customers to your financial benefit
Increased Speed to Market
- Compress development schedules and reduce development risk with proven base product technology
- Begin application development immediately on Curtiss-Wright standard product in conjunction with product customization
- Access Curtiss-Wright's extensive library of hardware and software design modules
- Benefit from Curtiss-Wright's on-going investment and commitment to product research and development
- Combine and enhance features from a variety of products to quickly and cost-effectively meet program technical requirements
- Reduce your program and schedule risk by engaging a specialist in the technology area
- Enjoy the added security of Curtiss-Wright's extensive program management capabilities