Offering an intuitive and integrated interface to multiple devices, IQ-Core NCM overcomes the unique challenges of tactical networks
- Unlike enterprise network management software packages that are too heavy and don’t provide depth in key tactical requirements, PacStar developed IQ-Core Software to manage the unique challenges faced by tactical networks
- Offers a unified view for network monitoring and diagnostics, providing operators with real-time situational awareness of the health of the network, and the ability to provide configuration management and troubleshooting of the entire suite of network software and devices, regardless of vendor
- Tailorable for both non-specialists and power users. With Roles Based Access Control, IQ-Core Software includes a GUI, command-line access, and advanced automation technology in a single solution -- enabling IT specialists of any level of expertise to complete tasks faster, with fewer errors.
PacStar IQ-Core Network Communications Manager (NCM)
Originally designed to meet the stringent demands of tactical and enterprise deployments for the U.S. DoD, the National Guard, and state and local emergency responders, IQ-Core NCM provides the following field-proven, key benefits:
- Provides an intuitive user interface: Makes communications set-up and operation quick and easy to learn and recall. Includes customizable user interfaces and roles-based access control, providing tailorable access to features depending on user experience level. This reduces training time and costs.
- Reduces configuration errors: Assists organizations in maintaining uptime, performance, and compliance with cyber security requirements
- Simplifies troubleshooting: Through integrated tools for both entry-level and advanced network administrators, reducing reliance on contract field service representatives
- Saves time: Automates complex, time-consuming and error-prone tasks with powerful wizards with common user interfaces across hardware and software components
- Provides cyber situational awareness (SA): Enhanced network and cyber SA at the core and edge of the network with extensive real-time status, alerts, and auditing
- Facilitates remote and distributed management: Ability to monitor, change device configurations and troubleshoot from anywhere in the world
- Streamlines innovation: Interoperates with a broad range of the most popular tactical and enterprise communications hardware, systems, and protocols -- streamlining upgrades and adoption of new COTS technologies at the edge
IQ-Core NCM manages PacStar products and is also available for integration into customer-specified systems, OEM, and enterprise-class solutions.