Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions’ full range of PacStar and Parvus solutions are engineered and created in this facility, including:
- Small form factor tactical and deployable communications products for complex and demanding military, government, and commercial applications.
- Modular mission computers and variants with pre-integrated application-specific I/O
- Small form factor Ethernet switches and secure routers, including some integrating
- based on PacStar 400-Series modular communications combined with top-of-the-line communications management software and a vast array of partner technologies.
- Intuitive communications management software that addresses the growing problem of communications system management complexity.
- Fixed network and communications solutions that meet mission-critical requirements while driving down total cost of ownership.
The 45,400 square-foot facility in Portland, OR includes a production department and a warehouse. Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions employs a wide range of skilled professionals in Portland on a full-time basis, more than 50 percent of which are engineers.
Staff use advanced tools and methodologies to support our stringent processes. They include:
- SPICE electronic circuit simulator
- SolidWorks 3D modeling and simulation software
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
- TIPQA quality management software
- Six Sigma methodologies
For Parvus products, the Portland, OR facility has the following certifications and standards.
|CERTIFICATIONS & STANDARDS||DESCRIPTION|
|AS9100D & ISO 9001:2015||Quality management for aviation, space, and defense industries|
|IPC-A-610 ANSI/J-STD-001 Class 3||Electronic assemblies|
|IPC-6012 Class 3||Printed wiring board (PWB) for space and military avionics|
|ISO 10007||Configuration management|
|MIL-STD-2077 DEF-STAN-00-52 Issue 3||Acceptance test procedure guidelines|
|MIL-STD-130, DOC# 810409||Marking and labeling|
|MIL-I-46058 IPC-A-610||Conformal coating|
|IPC-7711/7721||Rework and repair|
The facility also develops some customer-specific solutions, along with a range of card-level COTS products that include power, I/O, and Ethernet modules for integration.
Find us on Google Maps
15055 SW Sequoia Pkwy, #100,
Portland, OR, United States