- Featured Products
- Request a Quote
- Product Support
The high-definition HDC-350 camera is a perfect solution for applications where space is at a premium, including airborne, automotive, and ground testing. The HDC-350 is ideal as an airborne-rugged high definition (HD) camera for the test engineering community.
It has a 3 MP resolution (1920 x 1080p x 60 fps) and uses a global shutter to eliminate image and pixel blurring.
The HDC-350 enclosure is miniature (only 1.5 x 1.5 x 2.4” ( 37 x 37 x 62 mm)) and, thanks to its rugged construction, is able to be mounted in virtually any situation that arises on an aircraft interior in any test condition.
The high dynamic range (HDR), wide dynamic range (WDR) imaging, and fast exposure continuously adjust to changing light situations and assure high accuracy by removing over and undersaturation artifacts in each frame while auto-exposure and auto-white balance adjust for perfect color balance. The HDC-350 camera has a 3G/ HD-SDI video output.
- High definition (1080p/60 max) Resolution
- Sensor pixel resolution: 2064H x 1544V (3 Mp)
- Rugged, lightweight, and miniature size enclosure
- Lens mount: C-mount with adjustable back-focus
- Operating temperature: -40 to 75ºC
- 3G/HD-SDI output (SMPTE 292M & 424M) video output
- Fast auto exposure and white balance
- High dynamic range (71 dB)
- 2D/3D noise reduction
- Defective pixel correction
- Excellent manual controls
- Flight test instrumentation
- De-icing video
- High vibration scene – cockpit displays
- Aircraft monitoring