Ensure Seamless, Trusted Network Communications
Our highly engineered networking cards provide systems integrators with a fast and powerful way to interconnect chassis, cards, and CPUs through switched Gigabit, 10 Gigabit, and 40 Gigabit Ethernet. Operating at wire-speed, Ethernet switching and routing can be used to architect the infrastructure for unified (Ethernet only) or hybrid (Ethernet control and other switched data-plane fabric) networks for transferring IP-based control and data packets within advanced military systems.
How to Choose a Rugged Ethernet Networking Solution
Mission-critical defense and aerospace applications rely on the power and effectiveness of rugged Ethernet networking solutions. But, these solutions come in many varieties with a host of features to choose from. As a result, there are a wide range of factors to consider when choosing the optimal Ethernet networking solution for your program and application requirements.
Reduce Cost, Risk, and Time to Market with COTS Hardware
Our broad selection of open-architecture, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) rugged embedded computing solutions process data in real-time to support mission-critical functions. Field-proven, highly engineered, and manufactured to stringent quality standards, Curtiss-Wright’s COTS boards leverage our extensive experience and expertise to reduce your program cost, development time, and overall risk.
The Latest Trends in Network Cybersecurity
This white paper explores the evolving state of network security, the standards developed to preserve your system’s integrity with layers of encryption, and how investing in qualified and expert professionals in the field can be a critical advantage in keeping up with the challenges of designing secure networks.
Our Networking Advantages
Our complete line of switching and routing modules is engineered for rugged SWaP-constrained platforms:
- Complete COTS Solutions: we provide the full range of modules to enable low-risk, rapid development of connected embedded systems.
- Interoperability: we eliminate integration headaches by validating product combinations.
- High speed signal integrity: extensive modeling and advanced design techniques deliver proven performance across the range of environmental conditions
- Integrated network security: multiple layers of security are designed-in to prevent unauthorized access, protect sensitive data, and enforce network policies
- Cisco technology: we integrate Cisco IOS® on our rugged modules to provide enterprise-class routing and security features for modular embedded systems
- Pin-compatibility: we invest to enable technology insertion from generation to generation to offer you the latest technology with minimal risk
- Modified COTS: we modify COTS products to meet the unique needs of your program, saving you time and money while reducing your program risk