The programmable FTR-200 is a miniature airborne flight termination receiver and tone decoder for flight termination system applications.
- Airborne flight termination receiver
- Sensitive RF receiver
- 420MHz to 450MHz range
- Programmable RF center frequency
- -107dBm to +13dBm dynamic range
- Programmable decoder tone frequencies
- 3 or 4 command tone decoder - Programmable
- Rugged miniature airborne packaging (3.7 in3)
- Full failsafe operation
- 4 command outputs based on decoded tones
- Output tone monitors for each individual tone
- Receiver signal strength output (SSTO)
- All solid-state design (No tunable elements)
- Standard range safety logic
- 22VDC to 36VDC input voltage range
- Flight termination systems
- RCC-319-10 compliant
TTC FTR-200 Miniature Flight Termination Receiver and Tone Decoder
The programmable FTR-200 is a miniature airborne flight termination receiver and tone decoder for flight termination system applications that utilized tone-based command messaging. FTR-200 provides a highly sensitive superheterodyne RF receiver whose center frequency is programmable. The versatile tone decoder can be programmed to decode 3 or 4 tone sequences, as well as the tone frequencies, and provides command outputs for flight termination devices. The FTR-200 can be enabled for full fail-safe operation, including programmable loss of tone duration. The FTR-200 is provided in a ruggedized 3.7 cubic inch packaging.
Non-Traditional Implementation of a Traditional Safety System
Traditional flight termination systems often require heavy and bulky wiring harnesses to accommodate all the wires necessary to connect the hardware elements together. This is compounded if a range safety officer wants more status information available before, and during, flight as more wires are then required for the parameter of interest. This white paper to learn about the advantages of switching to a serial wiring approach, such as a multidrop bus, will reduce wiring and allow for other features, such as more in-depth status information and quick system configuration reprogramming.