The Multi-Platform Mission Management (MPMM) System was designed with high performance computing, ruggedization and flexibility in mind.
- Configuration CPU: 2 x Intel Xeon D-1587 with 16 Cores @ 1.6 GHz and 128 GB DDR4 SDRAM
- Configuration CPU + GPU
- Intel Xeon D-1587 16 Cores @ 1.6 GHz and 16 GB DDR5X SDRAM
- Two NVIDIA Quadro Pascal P5000 with 128 GB DDR4 SDRAM
- Video Capture
- Xilinx Artix-7
- NVIDIA Pascal GP107 with 4 GB VRAM
- Storage: Two 2.5” Removable SSDs
- Software Support: RedHat 7.2 64-Bit
- Power Input: 28 VDC MIL-STD-704E
- Ruggedization: MIL-STD-810 & MISTD- 461
- Mission Computer
- Mission Management
- 360 Situational Awareness
- Sensor Processor System
- Mission & Display Processor
Multi-Platform Mission Management System
Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions’ Multi-Platform Mission Management (MPMM) System was designed from the beginning with high performance computing, ruggedization and flexibility in mind. The MPMM provides the raw horsepower needed for airborne mission management applications.
At the heart of the MPMM System is the Intel Xeon D-1587 System on Chip (SoC) with 128GB of DDR4 SDRAM. The help with the processing, the MPMM can be outfitted with either another Xeon D-1587 or dual NVIDIA Pascal™ P5000 GPUs. Details of each solution are provided below.
Two NVIDIA Pascal GP107s are also included for additional GPU resources. All combined, the MPMM provides over 300 TFLOPS of performance in under thirty pounds!
2021 MAE Innovators Gold Award Winner - read more
System Integration, Engineering, Test Planning & Verification Services
When you have a system integration challenge, reach out to our system design team as early in your program cycle as possible and let a Curtiss-Wright system architect put their system integration expertise to work for you. Our unmatched breadth of system integration capabilities helps to eliminate your design risk to ensure the success of your program’s system development, integration, and deployment.