- Featured Products
- Request a Quote
- Product Support
The RCP-5000 is designed for cockpit panel installation and provides the test pilot or instrumentation engineer with control and monitoring capability for a flight test instrumentation (FTI) system.
It is powered from 28VDC. A 9-switch matrix provides operator and external system control capabilities.
A 4-digit 7-segment display is provided to display the percent of storage remaining. A 2-digit 7-segment display is also provided to display which recorder is being accessed. The brightness of the switch legends and the 7-segment displays can be controlled by the external brightness potentiometer or by varying the voltage to the switches. The RCP-5000 has two separate control switches – one for Ethernet and one for RS-485.
- The RCP-5000-1 completely separates the Ethernet and RS-485 for Classified and Unclassified control and display.
- The RCP-5000-2 combines the Ethernet and RS-485 to display the recorder with the least percent remaining.
- The RCP-5000-3 can show the recorder percentage remaining and the ability to view/change the active recorder mode via the Mode Select button.
- Recorder control panel for the ADSR, nREC, and AIM recorder families
- Controls up to 16 recorders
- Ethernet and half-duplex multipoint RS-485 recorder control and % remaining
- Operates from +28VDC +/-4VDC at 7W
- Reverse polarity and overvoltage protected
- 9 Illuminated switches capable of full brightness or dimming
- 9-switch matrix that provides operator and external control capabilities
- 4-digit and 2-digit 7-segment displays for system information
- PCM frame correlator input with four discrete isolated outputs
- Up to 16 PCM parameters can be tested with the results enabling any combination of the isolated outputs
- Mounts in 5.375” DZUS® rails
- Flight test instrumentation
- Cockpit control system
- Remote monitoring