Reduce Program Risk, Cost, and Time to Market
Overcome development, prototyping, and production hurdles with proven commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) technologies, products, and subsystems that are engineered to provide cost and tactical advantages on the ground, in the air, and at sea.
Other Transaction Authority (OTA) Projects Guide
Reduce risks, time, and costs when developing technologies, products, and solutions for Other Transaction Authority (OTA) projects with Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions
Our portfolio of ruggedized, modular, open standards-based COTS cards, subsystems, and highly engineered solutions:
- Are qualified to MIL-STD, saving you time and money
- Leverage open standards to ensure interoperability, including MOSA, SOSA/CMOSS, and FACE
- Deliver real-time data to support critical airborne, ground, and naval missions
- Include unmatched, comprehensive approaches for mitigating obsolescence, such as blocking the use of counterfeit parts and developing product roadmaps that ease the integration of next-generation technologies into legacy systems and new designs
- Design, develop, and manufacture with Curtiss-Wright solutions that are smaller, stronger, smarter, and faster.
- We build excellence into every aspect of our engineering processes. And we constantly push the boundaries of innovation, pioneering disruptive and sustaining technology breakthroughs in critical hardware, software, and systems for ground, air, and sea platforms.
- With over a century of experience providing innovative land, air, and sea solutions for U.S. defense applications, many of our innovations have changed the way the defense and aerospace industries think about, choose, and deploy the solutions that protect warfighters.
Build on Excellence
We incorporate technological innovations into every product, solution, and system we offer.
Our technological innovations are based on open standards to increase flexibility and interoperability and meet market demands. We understand the functional and performance tradeoffs that influence engineering decisions and how to balance the effects of these tradeoffs on product quality, complexity, cost, reliability, size, and speed.
Increase application stability and predictability with ruggedized COTS cards that deliver the increased data and signal processing performance, low power, and flexible I/O capability needed for the most rugged military applications. Accelerate system development, prototyping, and manufacturing with a broad range of COTS and fully customized, pre-integrated system solutions that are modular and meet challenging system requirements:
Start the Conversation
From product design to program management and life cycle services, we have everything you need to tackle the most challenging OTA research, prototyping, and production requirements.
Talk to our team - click here to start the conversation
Reduce Program Costs with Curtiss-Wright System Solutions
Curtiss-Wright delivers complete system of systems integration and support services that reduce interoperability risks, lowers program costs and accelerates time to market. Our system solutions range from air data computers, to data recording and storage systems, networking and communications, mission computers, and video management systems.
Reduce Cost, Risk, and Time to Market with COTS Hardware
Our broad selection of open-architecture, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) rugged embedded computing solutions process data in real-time to support mission-critical functions. Field-proven, highly engineered and manufactured to stringent quality standards, Curtiss-Wright’s COTS boards leverage our extensive experience and expertise to reduce your program cost, development time and overall risk.
Turret Aiming and Stabilization Drive System
Offering a flexible choice of standard configurations with a clear upgrade path, the Turret Drive Stabilization System modular approach to system design allows for easy adaptation to different turret sizes and dynamic performance and precision requirements. See the upgradeable system configuration options and learn more about our modular approach to controlled motion solutions.