Deploy the highest degree of motion control and stability available with a modular, upgradeable aiming and stabilization system.
Transmit traverse and elevation movements even while aiming at constant low speeds and in stabilized mode.
Achieve smooth, linear motion even for applications subject to heavy loads, continuous vibrations, and high shock.
Equip your precision drive systems with pre-engineered motion controllers for the most demanding linear and rotational dynamics and precision requirements.
The Aiming and Stabilization system is comprised of several components:
- The Rotary Drive
- Transmission of rotary movements for traverse or elevation drives
- Application: traverse drive for turrets up to approximately 20,000 kg
- Elevation drive for barrels up to approximately 155 mm
- The Smart Motor Controller
- Operate ammunition handling system
- Extremely compact
- Designed for standard rack 19" wide
- Designed for multi-axis use
- Housing for up to 4 smart controllers
- Integrated EMI filter
- 2kW output power each axis
- Measurement of inertial speed for one or two axes to stabilize barrel.
- Application feedback or feed forward gyro for Turret Drive Stabilization System (TDSS)
- Hand Controller
- 1-hand control handle +/- 20 degrees in 2 axis
- 2-hand control handle +/- 20 degrees in 2 axis
- Both offer
- >Up to 10 sealed switches per handgrip
- Bus system
- Dead zone and output signals as required
- Integrated electronics
- EMI/ESD filter integrated
- Twin DRUi 180 & 360
- Fully digitized power and signal electronics for 2 axes
- 180 A or 360 A peak current each axes
- 100 A/270 VDC realized
- Highly flexible I/O structure
- Power supply 24 VDC
- EMI filter integrated
- MIL-STD-810 ground mobile fulfilled
- MIL-STD-461 ground army fulfilled
- The Linear Drive
- Transmission of linear movements for elevation drives
- Application: elevation drive for barrels up to approximately 155 mm