The MPIM-2000-2 is a plug-in module that can be used with Curtiss-Wright’s MEDAU/MCDAU-2000 products to enable a “split stack” configuration.
- Miniature power interface module
- Separate the power supply module from overhead and I/O modules
- Single cable connection to the MPSM-2000 power supply’s “J2” connector
- Supports a “star configuration” where two (2) MPIM-2000-2 modules are hooked up to a single MPSM-2000 power supply
- Optional interconnect cable available
- Limited installation room
- Improved accessibility
MPIM-2002-2 230 Watt Power Supply MEDAU/MCDAU/MWDAU
The MPIM-2000-2 is a plug-in module that can be used with Curtiss-Wright’s MEDAU/MCDAU-2000 products to enable a “split stack” configuration. The split stack configuration physically splits the power supply module (the MPSM-2000) from the remainder of the overhead and I/O modules. This reduces the overall length of the system and is useful in applications where installation room is at a premium.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.