- Featured Products
- Request a Quote
- Product Support
The high-speed TTC nHSC-3X-S1 series camera design provides a unique solution for applications where space is at a premium, including airborne, automotive, and ground testing.
The nHSC-3X-S1 series camera is a standalone and/or networked high-speed camera that is capable of 500 frames-per-second operations. The camera optionally includes an integrated CompactFlash recorder to allow easy removal of critical post-test data. It also provides integrated video preview and easily integrates into a system with other Curtiss-Wright network equipment including switches, recorders, and the nMGR-2000-1 high-speed camera manager.
The nHSC-3X-S1 series camera is configured using the TTCWare software. The images that are stored in the camera’s memory are transferred to a PC and converted to industry-standard image formats.
- High resolution (1280 x 1024 pixels)
- High frame rate (up to 500 frames per second at full resolution)
- Optional built-in CompactFlash recorder
- Provides RS-170A video and data/clock output for image preview
- Rugged, lightweight, and miniature size
- IRIG AC, DC, or IEEE 1588 for time synchronization and timestamp support
- Real-time clock timestamp support
- Circular buffer for pre-event and post-event image capture
- 100/1000BASE-T Ethernet
- 28V power
- High-speed film camera replacement
- Component testing
- Vehicle testing
- Materials testing