The MCVS-102V is a 2-channel voice encoder module for use in Curtiss-Wright’s MEDAU-2000 or MCDAU-2000 series products.
- Voice conditioner module, 2 channel
- All-digital CVSD encoding
- Programmable Bits/Word
- Programmable Sample Rate
- Compression/transmission over low band-width systems
- Front-end flexibility and compatibility
- 5, 10, 20, or 40V microphone systems
- Bandpass filtering
- MEDAU-2000 and MCDAU-2000 compatible module
- Meets IRIG-106-96, Chapter 5
- Microsoft® Windows® application software included
- Flight test instrumentation
- Cockpit voice, microphone systems
- Voice I/O (storage) in data processing
MCVS-102V 2-Channel CVSD Voice Conditioner Module
The MCVS-102V is a 2-channel voice encoder module for use in Curtiss-Wright’s MEDAU-2000 or MCDAU-2000 series products. The module accepts voltages from amplified microphones and encodes these levels using the Continuously Variable Slope Delta (CVSD) modulation technique, into data words for transmission in the system PCM output format.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.