Trusted Computing for Defense & Aerospace Article eBook
This collection of articles, originally published by Military & Aerospace Electronics, covers a variety of Trusted Computing topics with a specific focus on the defense and aerospace industries. Read about:
- The different Trusted Computing and cyber security approaches for embedded computing and enterprise systems
- Trends in Trusted Computing and network security in aerospace and defense embedded computing applications
- Optimizing cyber security and Trusted Computing on today’s connected military and commercial aircraft
- Cyber security for unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and unmanned systems
- Decomposing system security requirements
- The impact of protecting I/O interfaces on system performance
- FPGA-enabled trusted boot
- The challenges of cryptographic algorithms in quantum computing
- Establishing a trusted supply chain
- Certification authorities for global Trusted Computing standards
Download the ebook.
Decomposing System Security to Prevent Cyber Attacks in Trusted Computing Architectures
Trusted computing systems designers should consider system security early in the design process to prevent cyber attacks.
The Trusted Computing Implications of Interfaces, and How They Can Influence System Performance
Steve Edwards and David Sheets explore the implications of how interfaces influence system design in trusted computing.
The State of Cyber Resiliency Metrics on Embedded Systems
We look at how the ability of an embedded system to identify, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks is defined by measuring its level of cybersecurity and cyber resiliency.
Trusted Computing for Defense & Aerospace
Curtiss-Wright goes well beyond standard approaches to Trusted Computing to provide truly secure solutions for air, ground, and sea platforms. We keep cybersecurity and physical protection in mind, from design and testing to supply chain and manufacturing. This comprehensive, end-to-end approach creates an effective mesh of protection layers that integrate to ensure reliability of Curtiss-Wright products in the face of attempted compromise.