- Featured Products
- Request a Quote
- Product Support
The VPX3-1262 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a rugged, high performance 3U OpenVPX™ Single Board Computer (SBC) designed to meet the demanding performance needs of next-generation SOSA Aligned processing systems by combining Intel’s powerful 13th Gen hybrid processor with the power and flexibility of the VPX platform’s high speed fabric interconnects.
The VPX3-1262 integrates Intel’s i7-13800HRE 14-core hybrid processor technology (formerly “Raptor Lake”) with Curtiss-Wright’s proven ruggedization technology to excel in harsh environments, making it ideal for architecting high performance computing and processing systems utilizing DSP, GPU and FPGA modules, and/or multiple SBC processors.
With a high speed, dual-channel DDR5 memory subsystem and up to 64 GB SDRAM, the VPX3-1262 maximizes the performance of the multiple processing cores, the integrated GPU cores, and the AVX2 floating-point processing units of the processor. Up to 480 GB of high-speed NVMe SSD memory make the VPX3-1262 an ideal SBC for handling applications with demanding storage, data logging and sensor processing requirements.
- Developed in alignment with the SOSA Technical Standard with variants meeting both the 3U I/O Intensive and Payload profiles
- Fabric100™ Ecosystem Support for 100G Ethernet in a SOSA-aligned form factor
- Intel 13th Gen “Raptor Lake” 14-core processor
- Hybrid mix of P-cores and E-cores for maximum processing efficiency
- Up to 64 GB DDR5 with ECC
- Up to 480 GB NVMe onboard SSD storage
- High Speed Connectivity
- 100G Ethernet Data Plane
- PCIe Gen4 Expansion Plane
- 10G Ethernet Control & Data Plane with TSN
- Supports one XMC mezzanine
- I/O Intensive SBC adds
- Base-T Ethernet, USB, SATA, UARTs, DIO
- DisplayPort graphics interface
- XMC I/O to VPX backplane
- General computing, mission processing, virtualized application hosting
- High Performance Embedded Computing (HPEC) systems
- Multi-SBC systems for advanced processing and ISR applications