The XMC-4730 rugged NVIDIA Quadro Pascal GP107-based video processing mezzanine module was designed for high-performance video ingest, processing, and display applications.
- NVIDIA Pascal GP107 Graphics Engine
- 768 CUDA cores, up to 2.3 TFLOPS
- 4 GB GDDR5 128-bit graphics memory
- 4 x simultaneous video outputs
- 2 x DDI configured as
- 1 x DVI up to 1920x1200
- 1 x DisplayPort++ for up to 5K resolution
- 2 x HD/3G-SDI for 720p and 1080p resolutions
- 2 x DDI configured as
- 4 x Video Capture channels
- 2 x HD/3G-SDI for digital captures
- 2 x analog composite CVBS inputs
- Hardware codec for H.264/H/265 encode & decode
- 4-lane PCIe Gen3 interface
- Powerful NVIDIA software drivers for Linux and Windows
- CUDA, OpenCL, OpenGL, Vulkan
- High-performance video ingest, processing and display
- Video capture, analysis and surveillance
- Ground, naval and aerospace graphics applications
XMC-4730 NVIDIA Pascal GPU with SDI and Analog Interfaces
The XMC-4730 is a rugged NVIDIA Quadro Pascal GP107-based video processing mezzanine module designed for high-performance video ingest, processing, and display applications. The XMC module can capture up to four simultaneous video streams from analog and digital sources and provides up to four simultaneous display outputs to DisplayPort, DVI, and HD/3G-SDI output interfaces.
The Pascal GP107 GPU provides twice the performance of the previous Maxwell generation GPU, with 768 CUDA cores offering up to 2.3 TFLOPS of CUDA processing at similar power levels. With 4 GB of high-speed GDDR5 memory, the XMC-4730 is an excellent choice for aerospace and defense applications with significant video data processing requirements, such as video stabilization, image processing, terrain analysis, object tracking or 3D visualization of geospatial data.
NVIDIA software drivers support Linux and Windows applications with OpenGL and Vulkan graphics APIs, as well as CUDA and OpenCL to accelerate data processing algorithms. Hardware codecs provide H.264 and H.265 video encode and decode functionality.
The XMC-4730 provides four independent display channels from the Pascal GPU with output formats configured to the following physical interfaces:
- 2 x DDI outputs configured as 1 x DisplayPort++ (up to 5120x2880) and 1 x DVI port (up to 1920x1200). Contact the factory for alternate configurations.
- 2 x SDI serial digital, supporting HD-SDI for 720p60 or 1080p30, and 3G-SDI for 1080p60 resolution