Rugged, reliable displays for the harshest ground & aerospace environments
Our video management solutions include both analog and digital switches as well as the smallest and lightest format converter available on the market today.
Our video recorder seamlessly integrates with other Curtiss-Wright video components and is designed to capture mission video from leading sensor systems in challenging environments.
Rugged Displays with Anytime Readability
- Mission Displays often encounter direct and indirect sunlight
- This can make reading displays difficult or impossible
The effect of sunlight on a non-Curtiss-Wright Mission display
An unreadable display means:
- Reduced operational effectiveness
- Reduced situational awareness
- Increased risk of missing a crucial event
Some assume making the display brighter is the solution. This is not the case – unless the backlight is brighter than the sun!
Sunlight readability is not the only consideration Mission displays should also support night vision
The right solutions
- Laminate polarization and anti-reflective
- Circular polarizers minimize glare and reflections
- Dual-mode backlight provides true night vision compatibility
- Standard mission display vs AVDU mission display
Reflections and glare can result in reduced situational awareness and the possibility of missing a crucial event. Curtiss-Wright displays use circular polarizers to ensure glare and reflections are kept to a minimum
Anytime readability helps ensure you won’t miss a moment of the action