The CHAMP-XD2 6U VPX Intel Xeon D DSP Processor Card features 32 GB DDR4 per Xeon socket, 40G/10G Ethernet, InfiniBand, XMC, PCIe Gen3 and more.
- Dual processor Xeon D 8-core D-1539 (820 GFLOPS @ 1.6 GHz total) or 12-core D-1559 (1152 GFLOPS @ 1.5 GHz total)
- Extended operating temperature Intel eTEMP SKUs
- PCH integrated in Xeon D SoC
- Four ports of 40G/10G Ethernet or DDR/QDR/FDR10 InfiniBand on OpenVPX data plane
- Native dual KX 1 GigE or KR 10 GigE ports on OpenVPX control plane
- 16 to 32 GB DDR4 @ 2133 megatransfers per second per Xeon D socket (68 GB/s aggregate)
- XMC PCIe up to Gen 3, designed for up to 25W thermal dissipation
- Dual x16 PCIe Gen 3 on OpenVPX expansion plane with switch
- Core Function FPGA with IPMI
- Conduction and air-cooled, contact Curtiss-Wright for Air-Flow Through (AFT) options
- Up to 4 ports USB 2.0/USB 3.0
- SSD – SATA Gen2, NAND Flash, 16 or 32 GB, one per processor node
- Up to 6 SATA ports
- 4 x temperature sensors
- OS support: CentOS Linux®, Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®, Wind River® VxWorks® 7 (SR0600). Contact Curtiss-Wright for more information.
- VISPL and Vector Match/DSP libraries
- Communications support via MPI/OFED
Compatible Partner Products:
- Annapolis Micro Systems WILDSTAR 6XB2 6U OpenVPX FPGA Processor
- Annapolis Micro Systems WILDSTAR 100GbE 6E10 6U OpenVPX Switch
- Multi-mode Radar
- Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
- Signal Intelligence (SIGINT)
- Electro-Optical/Infrared (EO/IR)
- Electronic Warfare (EW)
- Mission computing
- Industrial server applications
CHAMP-XD2 6U VPX Intel Xeon D Processor Card
Facing increasing SWaP-C demands and harsh environments, boards now need to be smaller and more powerful than ever, while still working with tight budgets. Standard cooling methods offer a low-cost, reliable solution when paired with a proven ecosystem of hardware and software.
As the only dual Xeon D board on the market, Curtiss-Wright’s CHAMP-XD2 offers higher compute density per slot allowing Intel architecture into the most rugged environments. Our advanced designs allow you to take advantage of mainstream cooling methodologies with advanced techniques and proven tools from high-performance computing, giving you the power and size, you need with less risk and associated costs.
The 6U OpenVPX Intel Xeon D DSP is available in a range of ruggedized configurations to deliver optimal performance in the harshest deployed environments, including air-cooled and conduction-cooled variants. There is also resident a Core Function field programmable gate array (FPGA) used for Trusted COTS security and general-purpose I/O in addition to a dedicated Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) FPGA used for system monitoring and health.