- Featured Products
- Request a Quote
- Product Support
The VRDV7000 is a small form factor, lightweight, ruggedized digital video recorder that includes support for both digital (HDSDI) and analog (RGB, S-Video and composite) video. The VRDV7000 captures industry leading sensor system data for training, debrief or evidential purposes and seamlessly integrates with other Curtiss-Wright video system building blocks e.g. video distribution and displays. This high-performance video recorder delivers industry-leading, broadcast-quality H.264 recording onto CompactFlash cards, providing multiple hours of full quality recording capability.
The VRDV7000 supports video resolutions up to 1080p at 60 Hz, with a maximum frame rate of 30 fps for each channel. It supports the HD-SDI digital video standard and has two SDSDI/ HD-SDI/3G-SDI video inputs and two outputs. Furthermore, the VRDV7000 supports recording of metadata and audio present on the HD-SDI video inputs. These video inputs may be used in different combinations to a maximum of two recorded channels; for example, it can be configured to offer two HD channels (whether from HD-SDI or RGB), or one HD channel and one SD channel, allowing flexibility as per the platforms requirements. With simultaneous playback and recording, and front panel display or Ethernet control, VRDV7000 operators will have full control while eliminating data loss.
The VRDV7000 is perfect for video system upgrades, as it makes provisions for recording of analog video to integrate with existing legacy equipment. It supports STANAG-3350A/B/C video formats, facilitating VGA or RGB video connection up to a resolution of 1600x1200 or 1920x1080, and offers two channels of standard definition video (either single-wire CVBS or S-Video) with support for PAL and NTSC.
- Support for SDI (SD/HD/3G), CVBS/S-Video, RGsB and RGBHV video
- Simultaneous recording of up to two channels of video and two channels of stereo audio
- Simultaneous playback while recording
- SD card and USB flash drive for removable storage
- Up to ten hours of recording on a single SD card or USB flash drive
- DZUS mounting for aircraft control panels
- Metadata support for accurate time synchronization and data search and retrieval
- Supports overlay of text on playback of recorded video
- Controllable from the front panel, from Curtiss-Wrights family of rugged displays, or via Ethernet
- Evidential recording
- Mission debrief
- Post-mission training