- Featured Products
- Request a Quote
- Product Support
The Parvus DuraCOR 313 is an ultra-small form factor (USFF) rugged embedded computer based on a low-power, quad-core Intel Atom x6400E Series (Elkhart Lake) processor equipped with unparalleled modularity for add-on I/O cards and data storage in a fanless IP67-rated miniature design.
Featuring MIL-performance circular connectors and industrial temperature components, this rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) processor is an ideal x86 mission computing solution for size, weight, power, and cost (SWaP-C) sensitive vehicle, airborne, industrial, manned, and unmanned vehicle and sensor applications. Optimized for high-performance energy-efficient processing and as a migration path for the legacy DuraCOR 311, the new 313 boasts significant CPU, GPU, memory, security, and networking performance improvements, including up to 16GB DDR RAM, 64GB EMMC on-board storage, 11th gen Intel HD Graphics, integrated CAN 2.0 / CAN FD interfaces, TPM security module, and low-latency Time Sensitive Networking (TSN) support.
Highly robust modular open systems approach (MOSA)-based mission computer
The ultra-reliable and modular design of the DuraCOR 313 features high mechanical robustness and I/O flexibility to meet the needs of industrial, military and aerospace platforms. This modular open systems approach (MOSA)-based unit features an extended temperature Intel-based Computer-on-Module (COM) tightly integrated with a non-volatile Flash Solid State Disk (SSD) and system carrier board, which provides up to three slots for optional add-on Mini-PCIe I/O modules (to add CANbus, 1553, ARINC429, other databus interfaces).
Removeable storage and Mini-PCIe modules
The unit integrates on-board eMMC Flash and supports an internal mSATA SSD, as well as optional removable 2.5” SATA SSD storage for high-capacity storage, data logging, and information assurance requirements. Like other DuraCOR models, the 313 can leverage a large ecosystem of rugged COTS Mini-PCIe modules together with Curtiss-Wright’s responsive, cost-competitive application engineering services to reduce program risk, cost and schedule impact for customer-tailored Modified COTS (MCOTS) variants.
On-board computing for civil and military aircraft and tactical/combat/industrial vehicles
With military-grade ruggedization for harsh embedded environments, the DuraCOR 313 is well suited for operation on-board civil and military aircraft and tactical/combat/industrial vehicle platforms.
Comprehensive qualification testing is planned to validate its robustness under MILSTD-810, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-1275, MIL-STD-704 and RTCA/DO-160 conditions for environmental, power and EMI (thermal, shock, vibration, dust, water, humidity, altitude, power spikes/surges, conducted/radiated emissions and susceptibility). In addition, optional 50 ms power hold-up capabilities are supported for MIL-STD-704 aircraft power switch-over requirements.
- Miniature fanless embedded Intel Atom processor system:
- Small size: ~5.2” x 5.4”x 2.0” (LxWxH)
- Lighweight: < 2.0 lb (< 0.90 kgs)
- Low power: <25W
- Rugged IP67 chassis with high-density MIL-performance circular connectors
- 1000BaseT Ethernet ports with TSN support (for real-time networking)
- Modular I/O architecture: up to three slots for PCIe Mini-Cards (for add-on I/O)
- Rugged solid-state data storage (mSATA/removable 2.5” SATA SSD)
- Wide voltage input MIL-1275/704/DO-160 power supply for aircraft and ground
- vehicles; optional 50ms power hold-up
- Extreme MIL-STD-810G/DO-160 thermal,shock, vibration, altitude, humidity; also MIL-STD-461F/DO-160G EMI/EMC
- In-vehicle and airborne rugged embedded computing and sensor integration
- Civil and military SWaP-sensitive C4ISR and situational awareness upgrades
- Fixed-wing and rotary helicopter platforms, industrial applications
- Manned and autonomous vehicles (UAV, UUV, UGV, USV)
- MIL-grade edge computing with deterministic Ethernet connectivity
- Product migration path for DuraCOR 311