The CHAMP-WB 6U VPX FPGA DSP card was developed for wide-band, low latency applications that require large FPGA processing, wide input/output requirements, with minimal latency.
- Single user-programmable Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGAs (X690T or X980T), with
- 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM in two banks
- Four 4-lane serial data plane links to the backplane (support up to 10.3 Gbps data rates)
- 16 LVDS pairs to the backplane
- Two Mezzanine sites with support for FMC (VITA 57) or enhanced FMC
- Onboard PCIe Gen3 switch
- FXTools BSP and FPGA design kit with highly-optimized IP Blocks, development environment, reference designs, scriptable simulation test benches and software libraries VxWorks and Linux variants available
- 6U VPX VITA 48 1" pitch form factor
CHAMP-WB 6U OpenVPX Virtex-7 FPGA Card
Integrating FPGAs into any system can be challenging: from ensuring your boards will meet your performance needs in the most rugged conditions to creating a basic framework that will last despite growing radar system, EW & SIGINT application needs. Taking advantage of tested and proven resources can help you speed development and guarantee your boards are ready for anything.
The CHAMP-WB 6U VPX FPGA DSP card was developed for wide-band, low latency applications that require large FPGA processing, wide input/output requirements, with minimal latency. The CHAMP-WB is a key member of the Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions’ family of user-programmable Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGA-based computing products, designed to meet the needs of challenging embedded high-performance digital signal and image processing applications.
Utilizing the two enhanced FMC sites, the CHAMP-WB can support FMC (VITA 57) or enhanced FMC.