- Featured Products
- Request a Quote
- Product Support
The XMC-121 incorporates Intel’s 7th Gen Xeon technology using the Kaby Lake Mobile Xeon E3-1505L v6 processor. The processor provides quad-core, hyper-threading performance operating at 2.2 GHz with turbo operation to 3.0 GHz. With an integrated 8 MB L2 Intel Smart Cache and featuring Intel Virtualization and vPro Technologies, the E3-1505L processor provides 64-bit high-performance processing while consuming under 25 watts of power.
The processor is coupled to a dual-channel 64-bit DDR4 memory system with ECC, supporting up to 32 GB of high-speed system memory and provides up to 38.4 GBps memory performance. Up to 32 GB of SATA NAND flash memory is offered, providing a vast amount of non-volatile data storage for operating systems, applications code, and data storage.
The XMC-121 includes two Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports, supporting tri-speed 10/100/1000BASE-T and 1000BASE-X (SerDes) connectivity. For external connectivity, the XMC-121 provides one serial RS-232, one RS-232/422/485 port supporting up to 3.6 Mbps interface speeds, two USB 2.0 ports, one SATA 3.0 port and four discrete digital I/O signals. Carrier or base card expansion is supported by two SPI and one I2C interfaces.
For display applications, the XMC-121 processor includes an integrated Intel HD Graphics P630 engine and offers a DVI or DisplayPort digital port with up to 4K display resolution. The E3-1505 processor includes hardware codec acceleration for many popular media formats, including H.264 and HEVC (H.265).
Available as an air-cooled or conduction-cooled module, the XMC- 121 is supported by a wide range of popular operating systems, including Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Microsoft Windows.
- Intel Kaby Lake Mobile Xeon E3-1505L v6 processor
- Quad-core, hyper-threading @ 2.2 GHz
- Up to 32 GB DDR4 with ECC
- Up to 32 GB SATA NAND flash
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Serial RS-232, serial RS-422/485, dual USB, SATA and DIO ports for external connectivity
- Dual SPI and I2C signals for local expansion
- DVI/DisplayPort with integrated Intel HD P630 graphics
- Low power with configurable power settings
- Supports Linux and Microsoft Windows
- XMC mezzanine processor for rugged embedded applications
- Micro-server and virtualization capabilities
- Co-processor for high-density processing
- Ultra-small processor for SWaP-constrained applications