The XCLK1 high-frequency low jitter clock generator PMC or XMC module provides up to six synchronized sample clocks for high speed I/O products such as analog to digital converters.
- Ultra-Low Jitter Multi-Channel Clock Generator
- Up to six phase-matched RF outputs
- Selectable internal or external clock reference sources
- XMC/PMC format (power only)
- Air-cooled and rugged build options
XCLK1 Multi-Channel Clock Generator
High-speed analog IO acquisition systems need a high-quality master reference sample clock.
Accurate synchronization in the 100MHz and up frequency domains is not easy and it’s a critical performance-limiting factor if not done well. The XCLK1 multi-channel clock generator solves these problems.
Created specifically for embedded computing, the XCLK1 is a multi-channel clock generator providing a high-quality clock to over 2GHz and designed to support multi-ADC/DAC card synchronization in a convenient XMC form-factor, usually fitted to an SBC, so as not to take up any unnecessary system slots.