- Featured Products
- Request a Quote
- Product Support
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high-performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high reliability and small form factor are key requirements. Based on the industry-standard XMC Mezzanine format, the XMC-715 maintains a high level of performance per watt while supporting full level 200 compliance at the host single board computer, and can be integrated with most host cards with a high-speed PCIe XMC interface.
The XMC-715 utilizes the AMD Radeon E4690 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) to deliver dual independent channels of high-performance 2D/3D graphics. The AMD Radeon E4690 multi-chip module incorporates 512 MB of dedicated video memory integrated directly to the GPU through a 128-bit GDDR3 memory interface. The XMC-715 supports an 8-lane PCIe Gen 2.0 host bus interface and is fitted with VITA 61 compliant XMC2 connectors.
The XMC-715 and associated software are designed to support Power Architecture, Arm and Intel-based host cards in various form factors. The XMC-715 is available with Pn4 or Pn6 I/O connectors, supporting all host card I/O.
The XMC-715 can be ordered with GPU chip support for either AMD or CoreAVI drivers.
- AMD E4690 GPU with x8 PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 interface
- 512 MB dedicated video SDRAM (128-bit DDR3)
- Dual independent video output channels:
- Non-interlaced RGBHV (up to two channels)
- Single-link DVI (up to two channels)
- Curtiss-Wright drivers:
- OpenGL 1.3, OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL SC 1.0
- Power Architecture and Intel SBCs
- VxWorks, VxWorks-653, INTEGRITY, INTEGRITY-178B, others
- Low complexity, high reliability
- Exceptional power performance per watt
- Available in air and conduction-cooled ruggedization levels
- Subsystems requiring highly reliable graphics
- Applications such as:
- Moving maps
- Synthetic Vision Systems (SVS) / Degraded Visual Environment (DVE)
- Geographic Information Systems (GIF)
- Small form factor systems requiring high performance and low power graphics