The ARTD-416A provides independent excitation for up to 16 channels and is intended for RTD-type sensors.
- 16 × ¼-bridge 2 or 3-wire input channels for PT50 to PT2000 RTD sensors
- Input range -200°C to 660°C
- High accuracy (0.6°C between -50 and 250°C; 1.0°C between -200 and 660°C)
- Programmable dual range, constant current excitation per channel
- Short on any channel does not affect others
- 16-bit simultaneous sampling with three configurable output streams on each channel
- User-defined linearization and compensation for errors in the entire measurement chain
Temperature measurements with RTD sensors
ARTD-416A 16 Channel ¼-Bridge ADC
The ARTD-416A is a 16 channel analog to digital module that is intended for use with RTD-type sensors. It has an input range of -200°C to 660°C, is highly accurate (0.6°C between -50 and 250°C; 1.0°C between -200 and 660°C), and has a programmable dual range, constant current excitation per channel.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.
Axon ADAU Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) Product Family Brochure
For airborne applications where reliability and size, weight, and power (SWaP) are critical, the Curtiss-Wright Axon ADAU family of data acquisition units (DAU) are ready to take flight. Designed leveraging our decades of experience as a trusted, proven leader, ADAUs are future-proof, SWaP-optimized, and available in a variety of flexible configurations to meet your exact program requirements.