- Featured Products
- Request a Quote
- Product Support
For Secure, Rugged Cisco Ethernet Switching and Routing
Expanding our portfolio of rugged Cisco-based small form factor (SFF) networking systems, the Parvus DuraMAR 63-33 all-in-one networking solution raises the standard for embedded switch and router technology. Integrating Cisco’s ESR-6300 embedded services router (ESR) and ESS-3300 embedded services switch (ESS) cards in an ultra-rugged chassis, the DuraMAR 63-33 is optimized for harsh military and civil vehicle/aircraft installations.
- Enhanced cybersecurity through Cisco IOS-XE networking technology with MACsec and IPSec
- High-speed 1G/10G Ethernet with high port density and PoE+ injection
- Ultra-rugged, low-SWaP sealed mechanical design with MIL-grade connectors
Packaged in an SFF IP67-rated fanless enclosure with MIL-performance circular connectors, this Cisco IOS-XE-based rugged switch and router combines proven commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) subassemblies from the standalone DuraMAR 6300 embedded Ethernet router and DuraNET 3300 embedded Ethernet switch into a single stacking chassis with PoE+ support. The DuraMAR 63-33 is an ideal migration path for legacy ESR-5915-based DuraMAR routers, offering more Ethernet ports, faster throughput, stronger security, and more advanced networking capabilities in a similar mechanical footprint with the same mounting holes for installation.
Bring new levels of security, manageability, and performance to your system with the DuraMAR 63-33:
Enhanced cybersecurity through Cisco IOS-XE networking technology with MACsec and IPSec
With embedded Cisco ESR-6300 router and Cisco ESS-3300 switch cards (industrial temp, MIL-STD-810 qualified, Network Essentials or Network Advantage management software), this LRU integrates secure Layer 2 and Layer 3 crypto technology evaluated by NIAP Common Criteria and listed on the NSA’s Commercial Systems for Classified (CSfC) list.
High-speed 1G/10G Ethernet with high port density and PoE+ injection
This Cisco rugged router + switch with PoE includes 28x 1GBASE-T external ports, 2x additional 1GBASE-T ports internally connecting the router to the switch, and 2x 10GBASE-SR fiber optic ports. Learn about how PoE reduces cost and complexity.
Ultra-rugged, low-SWaP sealed mechanical design with MIL-grade connectors
This MIL-STD Ethernet switch + router is compliant to the most extreme range of MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461, and DO-160 environmental EMI tests available for a Cisco-based product. It supports full water immersion, wide temperature operation over -40 to +71C (-40 to +160F) without fans, 40Gs operational shock, 75Gs crash hazard shock, random vibration for fighter jets, attack helicopters and armored tanks, operation at altitudes of 50,000 ft (15,240 meters), and much more.
- Ultra-rugged Cisco ESR-6300 and ESS-3300-secure network router + switch
- 30 x External Ethernet ports (2 x 10GBase-SR optical, 28 x 1GBase-T)
- Cisco IOS-XE Network Essentials or Network Advantage software
- Waterproof IP67 chassis with circular MIL-performance connectors
- MIL-1275/704/DO-160 power supply for aircraft and ground vehicles with PoE/PoE+, optional 50ms power hold-up
- MIL-STD-810 and DO-160 environmental compliance: shock, vibration, thermal, altitude, humidity, ingress
- MIL-STD-461 and DO-160 EMC compliance: conducted and radiated emissions and susceptibility
- Advanced security: Suite-B CNSA / MACSec Encryption, VPN, Firewall, Zeroize, SSHv2, SSL/TLS, SRP, AES, IKE
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express support
- Secure Ethernet routing and switching over fiber optics and twisted pair
- Network-centric operations/situational awareness
- Fixed/rotary wing (un)manned aircraft
- Tactical ground vehicles/maritime platforms
- Embedded C4ISR technology refresh/LRU upgrades
- Extreme environments (cold/hot temps, humidity, rain, dust, shock, vibration, altitude)
- Applications with specialized network cybersecurity requirements, including red/black network separation and commercial CSfC/Next-Gen CNSA (NSA Suite B) encryption
- Technology migration path for Cisco ESR-5940, ESR-5921, ESR-5915, ESS-2020, and DuraMAR 5915 routers for faster routing/switching throughput, reduced system SWaP, and extended lifecycle
- Commercial and military aerospace platforms requiring US EAR-exportable solution (ITAR-free)
- Addressing dynamic on-the-move mobile ad-hoc network (MANET) connectivity with UHF, VHF, tactical radios