- Featured Products
- Request a Quote
- Product Support
For Digital Signal Processing, AI & Machine Learning
For highly compute-intensive industrial, aerospace, and defense applications, the CHAMP-XD1 processor card provides Trusted Computing features alongside leading-edge processing technology for unmatched performance. For enhanced Trusted Computing features and the SOSA Technical Standard alignment, please consider the CHAMP-XD3 DSP Card.
The CHAMP-XD1 is ideal for:
- High-Performance Processing
- Proven Foundation for Machine Learning
- Strengthened Security Capabilities
- Support for Today’s Leading Open Standards
This high-performance module, designed for the rigors of digital signal processing (DSP) and emerging machine learning and artificial intelligence applications, delivers incredible processing capability through its 8 or 12-core Intel Xeon D processor. The board includes a core function FPGA for critical board functions and general purpose I/O, and includes a dedicated Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) for system monitoring and health.
Bring new levels of performance to your ISR and EW systems with the CHAMP-XD1:
The CHAMP-XD1 combines its processor’s high core count and floating-point performance with the substantial bandwidth and system-enabling features of the VITA 3U OpenVPX form-factor. Providing an extended temperature Intel Xeon D processor with 8 or 12 cores, the CHAMP-XD1 has a peak performance of 410 GFLOPS or 576 GFLOPS respectively. This is coupled with 16 or 32 GB of high capacity DDR4-2133 with a bandwidth of >17 GBps per channel with two channels per processor.
Proven Foundation for Machine Learning
The CHAMP-XD1 Xeon D processor supporting OpenVINO framework enables system integrators to have flexibility in choosing the optimal combination of functionality, interfaces, performance, and SWaP for their machine learning and artificial intelligence computing applications.
Strengthened Security Capabilities
The CHAMP-XD1 is part of Curtiss-Wright’s TrustedCOTS portfolio, offering built-in Intel Trusted Computing mechanisms and flexible APIs to support secure software solutions. The CHAMP-XD1 has been tested and proven as a trusted hardware foundation for Wind River Titanium Security Suite to reduce development time, cost, and complexity for system engineers.
Support for Today’s Leading Open Standards
The CHAMP-XD1 offers variants to support your specific requirements, including models developed in alignment with the SOSA Technical Standard or E-OSA specifications.
- Intel Xeon D 8-Core D-1539 (410 GFLOPS @ 1.6 GHz) or 12-Core D-1559 (576 @ 1.5 GHz)
- Extended operating temperature Intel eTEMP SKUs
- PCH integrated in Xeon D SoC
- Native dual KR 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 16 to 32 GB DDR4 @ 2133 megatransfers per second with ECC (34 GB/s aggregate)
- SSD – SATA Gen2, NAND Flash, 16 or 32 GB
- XMC PCIe up to Gen3, designed for up to 25W thermal dissipation
- PCIe Gen3 on 3U OpenVPX data plane with switch
- Core Function FPGA with IPMI
- 8-lane PCI Express (PCIe) Gen3 interface to data plane
- Serial ATA (SATA) controllers – up to 3 ports
- USB EHCI host controllers – up to 3 ports, USB 2.0/USB 3.0
- Conduction and air-cooled
- Trusted Computing features, including TrustedCOTS protections and support for Wind River Titanium Security Suite
- OS support: CentOS Linux, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Wind River VxWorks 7.0, and others. Contact Curtiss-Wright for more information.
- Communications support via MPI/OFED
- Dolphin SuperSocket over PCIe Software
- Wind River Titanium Security Suite
- Multi-mode Radar
- Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
- Signal Intelligence (SIGINT)
- Electro-Optical/Infrared (EO/IR)
- Electronic Warfare (EW)
- Mission computing
- Industrial server applications