- Featured Products
- Request a Quote
- Product Support
The ACD/BAC/006 is an electroless nickel-plated, aluminum alloy backshell for use with KAD module double-density mating connectors. The ACD/BAC/006 is supplied with two NAS captive 4-40 UNC socket head cap bolts (NAS1352N0410), two plain washers, two crinkle washers, two bent strain relief clamps (ACD/CMP/003/00), one straight strain relief clamp (ACD/CMP/004/00), four captive M2 x 8 stainless steel socket head cap bolts, and two M2 x 6 stainless steel socket head cap bolts for the strain relief clamps.
The ACD/BAC/006 is suitable for cables up to 11.5 mm in diameter.
- For use with KAD (double-density) mating connectors
- 90-degree termination
- A rugged design which envelopes connector shell in housing
- Split assembly with captive bolts for improved cable installation and removal
- National Aerospace Standard (NAS) A-286 high strength alloy captive bolts with a 3/32 socket HEX
- Use with cables and standard-issue mating connectors