The ACD/BAC/006 is an electroless nickel-plated, aluminum alloy backshell for use with KAD module double-density mating connectors.
- For use with KAD (double-density) mating connectors
- 90-degree termination
- A rugged design which envelopes connector shell in housing
- Split assembly with captive bolts for improved cable installation and removal
- National Aerospace Standard (NAS) A-286 high strength alloy captive bolts with a 3/32 socket HEX
- Use with cables and standard-issue mating connectors
ACD/BAC/006 Backshell for KAD connectors (90°)
The ACD/BAC/006 is an electroless nickel-plated, aluminum alloy backshell for use with KAD module double-density mating connectors. The ACD/BAC/006 is supplied with two NAS captive 4-40 UNC socket head cap bolts (NAS1352N0410), two plain washers, two crinkle washers, two bent strain relief clamps (ACD/CMP/003/00), one straight strain relief clamp (ACD/CMP/004/00), four captive M2 x 8 stainless steel socket head cap bolts, and two M2 x 6 stainless steel socket head cap bolts for the strain relief clamps.
The ACD/BAC/006 is suitable for cables up to 11.5 mm in diameter.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.