The nDAU-20XX is a network-based data acquisition and encoding unit, designed to interface with a variety of analog and digital sensors and avionic data sources.
- Network-based data acquisition and encoding unit
- Includes Fast ethernet 100BASE-T port for
- Acquisition setup and configuration
- SNMP status and control
- Acquisition data transport
- Time synchronization using IEEE 1588 time
- nDAU-2016 accepts up to 16 highperformance signal conditioning modules
- User-programmable format and sample sequence and programmable simultaneous sample
- Flight test instrumentation
- Air vehicle test, certification, or development
- Ethernet-based network distributed systems
- System safety monitoring
TTC Full Size Network Data Acquisition Systems
The nDAU-20XX is a network-based data acquisition and encoding unita. It is designed to interface with a variety of analog and digital sensors and avionic data sources. The system is reconfigurable to handle additional channel inputs or to accommodate other types of data via plug-in modules. The unit delivers packetized data to the Ethernet-based network for recording, display, telemetry and processing purposes.
The unit is fully programmable over the network and supports SNMP for status and control. The nDAU-20XX is fully compatible with IEEE 1588 to synchronize to the network clock for data time-tagging.