The KAD/SDI/103 is used to read data serially from external devices and store the data in a coherent frame buffer.
- Frame data is time-tagged using standard 3 × 16 timer to 1μs resolution
- Decommutates one serial stream in RS-422 format
- Accepts NRZ-L, Bit clock, Word clock, and Frame clock
- 100kbps, 200kbps, 300kbps, 500kbps,800kbps, 1Mbps baud rates supported
- Supports 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096 words per frame
- Programmable word length (12 or 16-bit)
- No supercommutation
- All inputs have an option for termination
- NRZ-L and Bit clock can be triggered on rising or falling edge
- Data acquisition systems
- General purpose serial data read from external devices
KAD/SDI/103 1 Channel Serial Data Bus Parser
The KAD/SDI/103 is used to read data serially from external devices and store the data in a coherent frame buffer. Synchronization is done via a Data clock, a Word clock, and a Frame clock.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.