The AXN/UBM/401 is used to monitor up to 16 RS-232/422/485 channels.
- Monitors up to 16 RS-422/485/232 busses
- Coherently parses traffic and tags for up to 2,048 messages from 4 to 1,024 bytes
- Aperiodic transmission of packetized serial messages including tags as iNET-X parser-aligned payload structure
- Bit-rates from 300 bps to 10,000,000 bps
- 7/8 bits per word with odd, even or no parity
- Programmable start sequence (1 to 8 bytes), stop sequence (1 byte or by fixed length) and idle time
- Interfacing with serial data links
AXN/UBM/401 16 Channel Serial Bus Parser/Packetizer
The AXN/UBM/401 is used to monitor up to 16 RS-232/422/485 channels. The module can parse (coherently extract specific bytes) and/or packetize (insert messages in packets for Ethernet transmission) each channel at the same time.
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.
Axon Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) Product Family Brochure
For airborne applications where reliability and size, weight, and power (SWaP) are critical, the Curtiss-Wright Axon family of data acquisition units (DAU) are ready to take flight. Designed leveraging our decades of experience as a trusted, proven leader, Axons are future-proof, SWaP-optimized, and available in a variety of flexible configurations to meet your exact program requirements.