Design, Fabrication and integration
Peerless Instrument provides state-of-the-art electronic systems, integration and software to the U.S. military. Peerless systems are used in Navy propulsion systems for both submarines and aircraft carriers. Peerless also designs and manufactures advanced valve controllers and predictive maintenance systems for the process industry.
Control Systems Design and Fabrication:
Peerless manufactures a wide range of customized Instrumentation and Control equipment for the U.S. Navy and commercial applications.
- Shipboard Automation and Valve Networking
- Valve and Heater Controls
- Propulsion Control Equipment
Digital Valve Control System:
- Automatic Back-up Control
- Automated "Bumpless" transfer
- Data on Valve Capacity/Port Opening
- Advanced Monitoring & Data Logging
- Event Logging
- Response time tests
- Partial stroke tests
- Thrust control
- Variable Configuration
- Health Monitoring
Peerless produces a wide range of customized Monitoring equipment for both industrial and military applications.
- Wireless Systems Monitoring
- Response Time Test Instrumentation
Peerless designs, builds and tests complex customized Electronic Sub-Assemblies that range from individual Printed Circuit Boards to full Cabinet-level units that are part of larger control systems. Engineering, pre-production and full production designs are built with superior quality assurance and sensitivity to imposed requirements (including delivery), for ultimate customer satisfaction.
- Digital Valve Controller (DVC)
- Instrumentation and Control Systems
- PC Board Design
- PC Hardware
- COTS Power Supplies
- Digital Signal Processor Cards