The AXN/ADC/408 is a monitor for 3-phase power lines that supports variable frequency power monitoring.
- Three voltage and three current input channels
- 200 to 1000 Hz input range
- 16-bit resolution on all parameters
- Measures voltage, current and power (active and apparent) RMS
- Measures period, power-factor and totalpower
- Three-phase power monitoring
AXN/ADC/408 ADC 3-Phase Power Monitor Module - 6 Analog Channels
The AXN/ADC/408 is a monitor for 3-phase power lines that supports variable frequency power monitoring. It measures parameters associated with 3-phase power lines as follows:
- 13 steady-state and 3 transient parameters for measurement of aircraft electrical power characteristics
- active, apparent power and their ratio
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.
Axon Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) Product Family Brochure
For airborne applications where reliability and size, weight, and power (SWaP) are critical, the Curtiss-Wright Axon family of data acquisition units (DAU) are ready to take flight. Designed leveraging our decades of experience as a trusted, proven leader, Axons are future-proof, SWaP-optimized, and available in a variety of flexible configurations to meet your exact program requirements.