Rugged XMC-603 Quad-Channel MIL-STD-1553 XMC allows customers to readily incorporate MIL-STD-1553 into military and aerospace embedded computing systems.
- Up to four independent MIL-STD-1553 interfaces
- Support for MIL-STD-1553A, MIL-STD-1553B Notice 2, and STANAG 3838
- MIL-STD-1553 interface implemented with the DDC Total-ACE MIL-STD-1553 controller
- Supports 64K bytes dual-port RAM with parity
- Both transformer-coupled and direct-coupled interfaces supported
- BC, RT, MT modes independently selectable for each channel
- Backplane I/O
- Linux, VxWorks and Windows XP-E drivers available
- x1 PCI Express Gen1 interface
- Requires 5 V or 12 V, and 3.3 V from the carrier card
- Available in
- Air-cooled: Level 0, 100
- Conduction-cooled: Level 200
- Military and civil aerospace applications
- SWaP-constrained applications requiring advanced I/O options
XMC-603 MIL-STD-1553 XMC
The XMC-603 PMC module allows customers to readily incorporate MIL-STD-1553 into military and aerospace embedded computing systems. As one of several products in our comprehensive range of rugged XMC modules, the XMC-603 integrates well with other elements of our product line, featuring technical support, lifecycle management services, and assured long-term availability.
The card supports up to four BU-64843X Total ACE MIL-STD-1553 controllers. The controllers are available with both direct-coupled or transformer-coupled interfaces. Due to pin limitations, some variants support both direct- and transformer-coupled interfaces, while others do not (see Table 1 in the product sheet).
The XMC-603 is connected to the processing complex through a x1 lane PCIe Gen 1 interface.
As the XMC-603 is designed to meet VITA 42 specifications, it can run off either 5 V or 12 V.