- Featured Products
- Request a Quote
- Product Support
The KAM/CHS/05F is a compact, five-user-slot KAM-500 chassis, which along with the housing and backplane, includes a KAM/PSU/013 power supply unit.
The backplane has five slots for user modules, which are polarized to prevent the insertion of the backplane controller module. The backplane has power supply lines and the standard 16-bit address/data bus with read/write control lines. The only ICs on the backplane are demultiplexers for user-module select.
This chassis has been specially designed for space-limited applications. As such, those modules which require excitation from ±7V are not suitable as the KAM/PSU/013 does not supply these voltage levels.
- Power supply unit and five user-slots
- 18 to 40 VDC isolated power supply
- Rugged aluminum housing
- 8 MHz x 16-bit digital backplane
- Operates as master or slave in distributed system
- Special mounting orientation
- Flight test instrumentation systems in limited spaces